Yesterday was a glorious 27 degrees. 27 DEGREES people. (80 for you Americans out there). And I had a day off. So to commemorate one of the first really warm days of the year, I thought I’d put together a little list of my accomplishements for the day:
things I did do:
- Wore shorts
- Went for a run
- Sat outside and read a book
- drank lots of water
- Got a little bit darker
- Watched a rugby game of one of my youth
- Got ice cream with Ben after supper (not just ANY ice cream, Marble Slab ice cream, with Snickers and oreos….well, I guess there goes my run)
And just for convenience purposes (because I know you care…), here’s a list of things I did NOT do:
- enough dishes (I did some….but let’s just say I had higher hopes of clearing off the ol’ counter today)
- wear pants (that sounds a little funny…but please refer to the “things I did do list” so you don’t think I’m one of those people)
- watch One tree Hill. (I KNOW. But getting ice cream took longer than we thought, and sometimes, it’s just more romantic sitting on a park bench with your husband in a picturesque downtown setting having a great conversation)
- Clean up the massive heap of clothes that keeps growing beside my bed.
It was a great day.