Well, here we are again – 1 week away from being due with our baby, and I can’t believe I haven’t set this up yet! Clearly, we need to have a baby pool going, so that you can ALL feel the excitement of this baby arriving. And just like last time around, there will be a prize for the winner, and because I’m ALL about not re-inventing the wheel, it will be the exact same prize as last time.
A $10.00 Starbucks gift card is up for grabs – not too shabby eh? I push a baby out of my hoo-ha, and you get free lattes. Fair deal.
So, how to play:
- Head over to this website, and enter the information it asks you to enter. It is pretty common info: Date and time of birth, length, gender, etc.
- You get ONE entry
- The contest IS open to family members (immediate and extended)
- I don’t have to know you personally to enter (so dang it, quit lurking me and enter my baby pool!! 🙂 )
- The contest will close on December 5th. (which is already after my due date)
- I will contact the winner once this baby born!
And for the insider information:
- I am “due” on December 3rd
- I was 10 days overdue with Ellie
- Each baby is different, so I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in the 2 above facts
- We do NOT know the gender -and if you’re going by the “old wives tales” the heartrate has usually been in the 140’s and 150’s, I think I’m carrying different this time around, and I felt sicker at the beginning of the pregnancy. Use that information however you wish
- For what it’s worth – at the 19 wk ultrasound, everything was measuring at around 19 weeks…except for the legs – those were measuring 21 weeks, to which I replied “Well have you seen this kid’s dad?”. This could play into the length of the baby…or not.
- Ellie was 8 lbs 6 0z
Happy guessing everyone!