Except for not really. I don’t have writer’s block at all. I have what I like to refer to as “I have so many things I want to write about but the guilt of not writing Zeke’s 5 month post OR his birth story are preventing me from moving forward” block.
YOU GUYS. My baby is 5.5 months and I STILL haven’t told you how he entered this world. I will. (because it was awesome) My goal is to have that post up here BEFORE June 20th. Because something else happens on June 20th. Which I want to tell you all about, but I can’t until I write Zeke’s 5 month post.
I realize that it’s kind of irrational that I have self-imposed blog rules, but that’s just how my brain rolls. Welcome to my world.
ANYWAY – some of the things I hope to tell you all about in the near future:
- Our vacation WAAAAAY back in April.
- Ben’s new job and what that means for our family these days
- Ellie. Just Ellie. Oh you guys she is beyond awesome. And I’ve totally neglected her in this space, and I need to catch up because there are SO many things she does, says and is that I just don’t want to forget.
- Finding balance in these days where that word is a rarity
- Things that have made me laugh- one of which was a night out with this lovely lady
- Summer Plans
So, I realize I need to pull up my socks a bit and get some things done. But until that happens, enjoy these pictures of our life these days. I will be back here soon! (Just keep telling yourself that, Karmyn)